Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27344 BOB / UAH
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,619 (42,491₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)