Cost of living in Khvoy, Iran vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Khvoy has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khvoy.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khvoy (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,346 (﷼ 63,002,172) in Khvoy.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)