Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09710 BOB / INR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,391 (₨86,416) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)