Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.200 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 98% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,857 (C$3,434) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)