Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.713 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,334 (€2,247) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)