Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29702 BOB / CZK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,875 (43,348 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)