Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04431 BOB / PKR *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b7,372 (₨166,375) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colón costs 20,000 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (about 2 hours ago)