Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22630 BOB / TWD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,894 (52,559 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)