Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10779 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,199 (руб 76,061) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)