Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.710 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,220 (R$ 6,561) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)