Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.656 BOB / MYR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,979 (RM7,235) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)