Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.948 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,243 (10,392 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)