Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00049 BOB / IDR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,150 (Rp 29,109,051) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (33 minutes ago)