Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09713 BOB / INR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,200 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,586 (₨88,390) in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (23 minutes ago)