Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06398 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,070 (¥298,052) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bratislava costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in León costs €418 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)