Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06500 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,201 (¥295,403) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)