Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 996 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04433 BOB / PKR *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,436 (₨190,306) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)