Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.905 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b25,407 ($3,679) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)