Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.911 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,342 ($1,641) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)