Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.983 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,242 (9,403元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)