Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.987 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,490 (10,631元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)