Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 BOB / VND
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,342 (34,728,739 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)