Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.001 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 196% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b28,666 (14,327 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)