Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.617 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 540 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,982 (€2,623) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)