Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.390 BOB / NZD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,139 (NZ$4,588) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 650 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)