Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.413 BOB / NZD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,970 (NZ$4,525) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,900 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 300 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)