Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 725 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09688 BOB / INR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,300 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,047 (₨93,385) in Gurgaon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)