Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.920 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,911 ($2,733) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)