Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.593 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 115% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b21,096 (AU$4,593) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)