Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.831 BOB / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 805 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,295 (£2,185) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)