Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.633 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 88% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,763 (€2,458) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)