Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.662 BOB / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 598 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,088 (RM6,671) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)