Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.658 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,976 (€2,217) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago costs CH$3,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $21,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 400 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $22,000 (about 5 hours ago)