Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.664 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,911 (€2,598) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Auckland costs NZ$559 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $37,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)