Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.773 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b21,727 (€2,795) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)