Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.682 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,592 (R$ 5,704) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tampere costs €530 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Al Ain costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 18,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xalapa costs Mex$ 31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (about 3 hours ago)