Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.915 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,526 ($2,824) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (36 minutes ago)