Cost of living in Fargo, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.917 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fargo (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,295 ($3,223) in Fargo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)