Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.201 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,100 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b6,370 (5,303TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)