Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.963 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 129% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,218 (11,318 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ludhiana costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Palma de Mallorca costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (about 2 hours ago)