Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.665 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 498 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,576 (€2,945) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)