Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.714 BOB / TJS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 31% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,100 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b6,238 (8,734 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)