Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46220 BOB / ZAR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,733 (R 25,386) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)