Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.034 BOB / HRK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b14,618 (14,132 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)