Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.665 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,610 (€2,167) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)