Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08158 BOB / BDT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,719 prices entered by 238 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 18% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,813 (Taka 144,801) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)