Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00049 BOB / IDR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,839 (Rp 20,059,395) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)