Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 589 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02314 BOB / HUF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,638 (416,593 Ft) in Debrecen.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 2,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tacoma, Washington costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)