Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13291 BOB / PHP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,600 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,203 (Php69,242) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)