Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.712 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b21,715 (AU$4,608) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)